Blacksmithing in Bukhara





 Hi my dears😅🥰How are you?🙃You are welcome to my blog😇.What are you doing now?You know that I have started practical lesson 😊Today we went to the blacksmith history forge museum🥰😇




Today’s weather was very good ☺️☺️. So we travelled a lot🙃 Our duty was Mohina and Madina today.They said a lot of information today that I didn’t know before 😕

As you can see,here is madina .She gives us a lot of information about blacksmith .☺️In 1992 the blacksmith’s museum workshop,the only one of its type in Uzbekistan,was set up in 16 century Kulyuta karavansarai.Usto Shokir Kamolov who comes of a  family of blacksmith is the senior researcher of the museum.The museum workshop has swords , knives,arrow heads,and craftsman’s instruments.


To tell the truth,I went to the ark many times. But I didn’t pay attention these things and these historical places😕.But I learned many things that’s why I thanked my teacher Sabina Sharipovna and my lovely classmates❤️Good bye my dears🥰See you soon😅

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po bandi Kusho

Minorai kalon

Ark