My practical day ❤️

Hi my dears😁🥰.Today is very great day for me😅.Because today our next practical day.😊 We went to the Arts museum☺️☺️☺️.


The weather was very good today☺️So , travelled a lot😅.When I entered the art museum I said that”wooww “😅.Because art museum was wery beautiful 🥰.
Here are some pictures 🥰





I saw many pictures there but one picture attracts me😁Then I took the picture .I searched many information about that picture🥰
It is Abdulaziz-Khan madrasah. This picture was drawn by Pochayev.It was built 1652.Abdulaziz-Khan madrasah which stands across from it is an integral part of Bukhara’s most outstanding architectural ensemble 🥰The Abdulaziz Khan madrasah is often compared with Ulug’bek Madrasah since they are a duet of  completely different structures of different times.The pishtaq portal of the madrasah is amazingly high and splendidly decorated 😊The Iwan gateway has many facets and ornamental stalactites. The summer and winter mosques in the madrasah are also splendidly decorated 🥰The winter mosque is in the western corner of the entrance hall;the summer mosque stands right in the courtyard. The darskhona classroom features beautiful murals  in blue on a white background .They depict landscapes like those of Chinese or Indian paintings. To conclude,Abdulaziz-Khan madrasah marks the remarkable progress of medieval central Asian architecture. It shows  how amazingly high the skills of central Asian architects,builders and artists were at the time.❤️🥰The building is typical by composition,with four ayvans  yard but with unordinary divergent fan of hudj groups after side ayvans and cupola building on the central axis.The decorative patterns of the latter  are also different.They aren’t precisely geometrical or astral,as it was common  they are bright and rich wavy plant designs.There are even images of a Chinese dragon and a mythical bird called Simorgh inside them which is a sign of bukhara’s close relations with Silk Road kingdoms at the time.The walls and chambers of madrasah show almost all the decoration techniques used in those times: relief , majolica , marble carving,tile and brick mosaic,wall painting and even gilding.


To conclude, I learned many things for this practical day🥰 Thus , thanks my lovely teacher Sabina Sharipovna and my classmates ❤️Good bye my dears 😁😊see you soon my Dears❤️🥰

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po bandi Kusho

Minorai kalon

Ark