My third practical day

Hello everyone☺️☺️Today our third practical day. And today’s weather  was very good 😊we travelled  Bolo Hovuz mosque🥰


Firstly our lovely teacher Sabina Sharipovna checked our diary.🙃Then she told us many useful data about Bolo Hovuz mosque that I didn’t know before🙂.
Today our duty was Nigina and Bibirajab. They told us many information. Such as,it was built in 1712.The mosque has 20 tall and thin wooden pillars.But our teacher Sabina Sharipovna one interesting thing told us .😊She said that “It has 20 tall pillars but it is also known as the 40 pillar mosque because the building is beautifully reflected in pond🥰.
And Bibirajab one thing said that
 “The separate minaret next to the mosque was built in these years by usta Shirin Murodov.Today’s practical day was memorable for me 😍🥰.Thanks my dear teacher Sabina Sharipovna and my best friends❤️.See you in my next practical day😅

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po bandi Kusho

Minorai kalon

Ark