10 th practical day


 Hi my dears 😍How are you ? As you know today was our last practical day🥹.We went Toqi Telpakfurushon today 😇Today’s weather was very good 😊 so we travelled a lot🥰


Now I will share my impression with you 😊.Firstly our teacher Sabina sharipovna came. Then she checked our diary.



They are today’s duty. They are Feruza jand Gulbegim.They found a lot of information about Toqi Telpakfurushon and they said many data😊.Feruza said that it was built in 1570 1571 under Abdulla khan 2 one of the rulers of sheibanid .Telpak Furushon was built a crossroads which five streets converged in one place.Toqi Telpak furushon was included in UNESCO world heritage list

And gulbegim said that The material from
which trade dome was built was ceramic tiles.This unusual structure is a kind of hexagon at the base.The diameter of the main dome of toqi telpak furushon is 14.5 meters.

This is a game .😇In this game we should speak fact about this place .I chose Zindan😅. And i said a fact about zindan.This game was wery interesting for me 😇


And our practical day is over🥲.But I wanna say that I learned many things in these practical day.😊😊Thus I wanna say thanks for my dear teacher Sabina sharipovna and my lovely classmates 💞good bye my dears🥰.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po bandi Kusho

Minorai kalon

Ark