8 th practical day❤️

 Hi my dears😊How are you ?😁You are welcome to my blog🥰.What are you doing now?As you know,we had practical day today 😅





Do you know this place?If you don’t know this place I will tell you about this place😅.This place name is Toqi Sarrophon.By the way our duty was Mohigul and Mehrangiz today😊.They said a lot of information today😇.


As you can see here is Mohigul .She said many data about Toqi Sarraphon.It was built 16 century.One of them is the “Toqi”Sarraphon named after the local “money changers” which were known as “sarrafs “In this part of the bazaar they changed money and carried out various usurious operations .


This is Mehrangiz.She said that traditionally the exchange of the currencies of different states was carried out by Indians.Their design is called “charzamin” and this type of finishing is typical for Bukhara.



This is a their questions😅. and our teacher Sabina sharipovna asked the answer the questions 🥰.


And our practical day is over 🥲.I was wery happy today because I didn’t know these information before 😞.That’s why I thanked my classmates and lovely teacher Sabina sharipovna❤️.Good bye my dears see you soon😅🥰.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po bandi Kusho

Minorai kalon

Ark