Magoki attori

 Hi my dears😊😊😊.How are you?Today was very great day for me because of the practical day 😁.Today we went to the Magoki Attori🥰I took some pictures.I will show you now😅☺️.



This is a Magoki attori mosque🙃.Today’s duty was Aziza and Amira.They said many historical facts and a legend 😇



They are Aziza and Amira.Aziza said that mosque was built by Qutayba Ibn Muslim and was named “Magoki Attoron”. The meaning of the word “bazaar in a pit.Qutayba gave 2 dirham who pray five times a day .


And Amira said that mosque was rebuilt in the 12 century.The building has a rectangular ground plan of 12•7.5meters .Tbe Floor of the mosque is about 4.50meters below the earth’s surface.This is the reason for the mosque being called “maggak “which is Persian word for “in a ditch”.



Here is amira and Aziza questions😇


And we answered these questions 😊😅At the end our practical day finished.😕But I was very happy today.Because I learned many things historical facts and a legend.😇This day is a memorable day for me🥰❤️and I wanna say thanks to everybody🥰. Good bye my dearsss  👋🏻 💖

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po bandi Kusho

Minorai kalon

Ark