My first practical day




Hello everyone😊.My name is Maftuna.You are welcome to my own blog🥰I am going to tell you about our first practical day.Firstly,we gathered Ark.

When I saw my friends i was very happy☺️Because I haven’t seen them approximately for 1month.Then our teacher Sabina Sharipovna came.She was very kind and explained everything to us.



I saw at the ark many historical things.In the Jom’e mosque i saw manuscripts of Qur’an and many valuable books etc.The mosque was very beautiful and colourful🥰I liked it very much


By the way I Saw many national dress there.These dresses looks very pretty and splendid😊I can say that we had a great practical day today.☺️Thanks to my friends and our teacher Sabina Sharipovna for memorable day❤️

1_MBXT-22

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po bandi Kusho

Minorai kalon

Ark