9 th practical day🥰

 Hi 👋🏻 my lovely friends 🥰. How are you? What are you doing these days?We travelled one place today 😅.If you interested in I will tell you.😇

Do you know this place?This is a Toqi zargaron.😅Today’s duty were Marjona and sevinch.


They said many data about Toqi zargaron. Such as Sevinch said that Toqi zargaron is located north of the other three famous dome bazaars in the city near Poi kalon complex.This majestic architectural masterpiece was built between 1569 and 1570 under the rule of Abdulla Khan 2 of the sheibanid dynasty .


And Marjona said that “Zargar” is translated as “jeweller” so that the Toqi Zargaron dome was also called “Jeweller’s Trading Dome”.The diameter of the central dome of the Toqi Zargaron is 14 metres . The material used for the construction of the trading dome was ceramic bricks.


I have learned many things from today’s practical day😊Today is memorable day for me❤️that’s why I thanked my teacher Sabina sharipovna and my lovely friends 💞.Good bye my dears . see you in my next practical day🤭😇

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po bandi Kusho

Minorai kalon

Ark